[OT] Re: [NCLUG] Linux can do THIS too??!!!

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at holly.colostate.edu
Sun Oct 27 03:19:20 MST 2002

How interesting...

I've gotten a couple private e-mails that were supportive of my theory of open
source and sexual reproduction, though nobody posted to the public list
admitting to it.

Perhaps I'll consider writing a book on this and it will become a best seller,
although nobody will ever admit to having read it. Until that book is
written, I suggest "Lila: An Inquiry Into Morals" by Robert M. Pirsig. It has
absolutely nothing at all to do with open source, yet it has a hell of a lot
to do with open source. It's not an easy read, but it's well worth the time.

Marcio Luis Teixeira
.