[OT] Re: [NCLUG] Linux can do THIS too??!!!

Terry M. Gray grayt at lamar.colostate.edu
Mon Oct 28 21:16:50 MST 2002

Marcio,

Have you read *Artificial Life* by Steven Levy? It's pop science from
8 or 9 years ago dealing with compexity and self-organization theory
(along the lines of Gleick's *Chaos*). A must read for anyone
interested in evolving software... it's got some genetic algorithm
stuff, cellular automata, Kaufman's self-organized complexity, Tierra.

TG