[NCLUG] NCLUG Hacking Society Meeting Minutes 2002-10-29

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Oct 29 23:08:10 MST 2002

Meeting Minutes

===================
Keith Cereal

I got back from my overseas assignment w/ geek core - been living
in southern Africa lately.   I spent the evening catching up on 2
months of e-mail.  I handed off some mandrake CDs to Chris and
tried to give him install advice.

===================
Scott Kleihege:

I showed up late, cvsuped my BSD boxes, looked at the mini-ITX cases
and worked on getting the modem installed on my ThinkPad 600E.

===================
Dan Frazier:

built & uploaded 2.9.4 systemimager rpms to sf, possibly bought a
computer (i said yes to whatever taggart was asking me), fixed some
bugs in my debian packages

===================
Matt Jibson:

got his usb mouse working on his laptop in X and played around with
poll(3) and got it psuedo working.

===================
Jim DeWitt:

Chris talked with me about installing Mandrake and brought
Snicker-doodles that his wife made for us.

Chris Ust:

Scammed his wife into making cookies and brought some.  Yay!

Anthony ?:

tried to read chapter 2 of grokking the gimp.
--
 "If all you have is a hammer, every problem tends to look like a nail."
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/