XXXSPAMXXX [NCLUG] XXXSPAMXXX Looking for the right one in Colorado?

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Mon Sep 2 23:09:48 MDT 2002

Yay!  We got a message here too!  BLUG also got a copy of this message.
This is a local Colorado company, which means that they're in big
doo-doo...  We'll be filing suit against them over the next couple of days
as per the Colorado UCE law.

Apparently, this law is, thus far, un-tested.  We're super interested to
see how it goes.  Apparently, we can even fax in the papers and pay a small
fee to have the Sheriff's department serve them...

 Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.  That
 way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.