XXXSPAMXXX [NCLUG] XXXSPAMXXX Looking for the right one in Colorado?

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Tue Sep 3 10:00:00 MDT 2002

* On 2002-09-03 05:58 John L. Bass <jbass at dmsd.com> wrote:
> So, what does it cost to file a small claims case and have it served?
> Can it be done locally?

$15 to file the claim.

~$50-100 to have it served (the fees vary by sherrif's department)

You have to file in the jurisdiction that the spammer has a business
address. I'll be filing in Denver or Colorado Springs.
   Small Claims handbook:
      http://www.ago.state.co.us/consprot/smclaim.htm
   Colorado Courts Website:
      http://www.courts.state.co.us/