[NCLUG] FW: [CLUE-Talk] Call for presentations

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Mon Sep 16 23:42:20 MDT 2002

Forwarded on behalf of the CLUE-North group.
Gus and I are sort of jointly coordinating things,
so feel free to email myself or Gus (email address
in one of the included emails below) if you would
like to suggest a topic and/or speaker (combination
of both would be appreciated).

Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford