[NCLUG] Hacking Society Meeting Minutes 2002-09-17

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Sep 17 23:04:17 MDT 2002

===============
Sean Reifschneider:

Setting up a few IRC servers via SSL, including the colug/hackingsociety
one.  Handed off "autoether" to Gabriel, a program that will fire up
dhcp when an ethernet cable is plugged in, and kill it when it's unplugged.
Patched the pages for the Merlin C201 under Linux and set up a web page.

===============
Evelyn Mitchell:

Plowed through more of her e-mail, didn't annoy Matt with the Music.
Had her skill at detecting credit card fraud tested.

===============
Matt Taggart:

Learning about SSL.  Got here late.  Helped Sean find the Debian package
for doing special things when link-beat is detected.

===============
Gabriel Somlo:

I started writing on my QueryTracker paper.

===============
Charles Clarke:

Updating his credit site and formmail.cgi.

===============
Scott Kleiheg:

Checked e-mail, chatted on IRC, and made a regex that he's very enamored
with.

Michael Lewis:

Trying to customize the site.  He has a bunch of customers now.  Yay!
Customizing it to fit the way they do things, handling resumes, etc.
--
 "I'm a big girl."  "Yeah, and in all the right places, too."
                 -- _North_by_Northwest_