[NCLUG] Dumb terminal auto start

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Fri Sep 20 10:45:46 MDT 2002

Thus spake Chris Funk:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Not sure I understand.
>
> I didn't have a ttyS1 line if that is what you mean.  Only the ttyS0 line.
>
> Also I commented out the
> s1:234:respawn:/bin/agetty -L /dev/ttyS0 19200   line that gets me a login
> prompt.

 I've yet to do something like this yet so I'm just kind of trying to think
through where there may be a conflict and suggesting a minimal config
before expanding it.

 If commenting out the line above gets you a console on that terminal then
try making that line look like this:

s1:234:respawn:/usr/local/bin/mp3blaster /dev/ttyS0

 If that works then try making similar changes to the s2 and s3 lines.