[NCLUG] No Hacking Society this week.

Terry M. Gray grayt at lamar.colostate.edu
Mon Sep 30 11:57:29 MDT 2002

In the interested in truth in advertising, at least part of the
meeting will be devoted to demo-ing Mac OS X by yours truly. Some GUI
demo, X on X, Fink (porting the linux world to OS X), and maybe a
demo of Project Builder and Cocoa.

Come and find out why you too should take a Mac user to lunch!

BTW, let me know if Paul Reed is coming and I'll wear a raincoat as
protection from the tomatoes.

TG