[NCLUG] RH 8.0 isos

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Mon Sep 30 23:01:00 MDT 2002

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 10:32:35PM -0600, Evelyn Mitchell wrote:
>I'll be bringing RH ISOs to copy on my laptop tomorrow.
>If you'd want it, bring a laptop and network cables.

Apparently there will be a switch there, you just need to connect to it and
download via FTP.  On a 100mbps network it takes around 4 minutes per ISO
to download.  There are 3 binary ISOs and an additional 2 source-only ISOs.
Each is around 660MB.

 It would be interesting to be a squirel.  They have the cute outfits...  The
 right kind can fly...  -- Evelyn Mitchell, 1998