[NCLUG] spamassassin 2.5[0-2] on cobalt RaQ4

Brian Stanback brian at apoxx.org
Wed Apr 2 18:56:09 MST 2003

Joshua,

I have gotten this to work. I think it is just a matter of getting all of the
required libraries installed. It can be a bit of a pain, and I would suggest
not doing this on a production server.

I have built a pkg file, which will install all of the required stuff using
the Cobalt's web interface. I haven't really been keeping it up, but
version 2.20 is available at http://www.stanback.net/downloads/SpamAssassin-2.20-1.pkg

I can also probably dig up the srpms I created for it if you would like them.

Regards,
Brian