[NCLUG] SCO (from Breaking news!...)

listz at hate.cx listz at hate.cx
Sat Aug 23 20:00:36 MDT 2003

Actually doesn't SCO have to prove that IBM has violated clean room practices.
You are convicting IBM and Linux prior to the release of any damning
information. IANAL, but why would IBM have to prove it's innocent? I thought in
the US SCO would have to prove IBM is guilty. There has been no proof of this
depite your claims that apparently you have personal experience the IBM doesn't
have clean room practices. Is this correct? Because you say below you have
"personal experience" in this matter.

Just because SCO claims IBM doesn't have acceptable clean room pratcies doesn't
make it so, depite all your arguments to the contrary.

on Sat Aug 23 19:08, jbass at dmsd.com disclosed: