[NCLUG] need latest linux distribution for fresh install

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Tue Jan 14 16:09:50 MST 2003

I'd strongly suggest getting the Cisco 67x router solution, or if Quest
supports other ethernet/router devices looking into those if cheaper.

All other solutions involve using some form of a windoze box as a router.

John

	i have an external intel dsl modem with a usb connector.  no other hardware.
	if i need hardware, i would be happy to get it.