[NCLUG] hp notebooks

William Dan Terry william.terry at knotworks.com
Tue Jan 21 09:38:20 MST 2003

Everything I've found on notebooks is about older models. Does anyone,
particularly in the HP crowd, know of any reason that the Pavilion
ze5100 or 5200 series would be unhappy with Linux? I'm going to buy a
new notebook and have been pleased with HP service and commitment to
Linux. But I want to make sure that I can get Linux on it.

TIA, William

How do we acquire wisdom along with all these shiny things? -David Brin

    PGP public key:     http://www.knotworks.com/wdt_pgp_pubkey.asc
    fingerprint:   DC 80 E4 18 E2 CB AC F4  8C 59 9B 9C BB A2 D7 4B