[NCLUG] dma lost interrupt

Daniel Miles milesd at cs.colostate.edu
Tue Jul 15 13:30:13 MDT 2003

All of that stuff is fine (the heat, the incomplete shutdowns etc)... I
booted to windows and ran Western Digitals diagnostic software (I don't
have a floppy drive for the WD boot disk) and it came up with no errors
so I downgraded to 2.4.18 and I haven't had the error yet (about 2 days
so far) so if I hit a week, I'll take that advice about writing a bug
report. :)

Thanks guys. :)