[NCLUG] SpamAssassin Testimonials?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Jul 24 03:13:08 MDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 12:12:08AM -0700, J. Paul Reed wrote:
>and they're really *not* friendly to spammers. They just assume you're one
>of the spammer's underlings or something.  In these cases, you're just
>screwed and there's no way around it.

Sure there are things you can do about it.  If you're he.net and you
haven't set up a relay that's outside that block for your users to go
through, you're part of the problem.  I'm not familiar with he.net's
problem, but the ones I've heard of were with ISPs getting blocked that
really DID seem to be spammer friendly, and would just move spammers
around within their IP space to make a few bucks from these spammers.
There's one way to get their attention.

 Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact
 measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them. -- T.J.