[NCLUG] Anyone an HTML MM developer?

Keith Chatfield-MyCast-epn kchat at mycast-epn.com
Fri Jun 20 09:58:19 MDT 2003

MyCast is an unfunded technology start up that aims to develop Linux based infrastructure solutions for the home.  We're in the process of creating a demo system to take in front of investors that includes a television user interface to highlight the application possibilities of the infrastructure and create our business web site.

We're looking for a talented HTML/XML developer experienced in Perl, Java script rollovers, and multimedia to assist us by taking the graphics skins we develop and creating the HTML for running on Galleon or Mozilla browser.  This demo will include video clips streaming down from the server, so web based video streaming server and player integration experience is also needed.

If you have skills in this area, like working on convergence applications, and crazy enough to work for an unfunded start up, shoot me a reply and let's talk.   We're all broke, unfunded, and no one is getting paid, but if you are willing to help us I have a new, in box HP DE100c Digital Entertainment Center Music Jukebox I'll give you when the project is completed.  For details on that see attached.

Keith Chatfield
CEO
MyCast Entertainment Private Network LLC
PO Box 9593,
Fort Collins, CO   80525-0503  USA
970-377-3456 (Voice)
kchat at mycast-epn.com