[NCLUG] Re: Moving to Seattle and change in NCLUG leader

DJ Eshelman dj at sgc-inc.net
Thu Mar 6 01:18:40 MST 2003

I'll be up in Seattle weekly for the next month or so, as I have been all
this week.  It's currently about 50 degrees outside.  But then again, it's
always about 50 degrees outside here.

I get funny looks for wearing my "Tux" golf shirt up here...

But I have one piece of advice- put titanium armor plating on your car.
You'll need it.

Maybe two pieces of advice.  You'll find that construction crews around
here put up signs, but don't really care what the sign actually says.  I
developed a new traffic term yesterday for just that occasion when a sign
said left lane closed ahead... when in fact it was the right lane that was
closed.  The new term for 'right' is now 'Seattle Left'

But the beer is good and you can swim with your food here...

best of luck and maybe I'll see you up here!

-DJ Eshelman
Rouge Contractor at Large (and gettting Larger)