NCLUG Open Mike Night (was Re: [NCLUG] May NCLUG Meeting)

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Mon May 5 21:09:14 MDT 2003

Hi NCLUGers,

Sadly, Dennis Clark is sick and can't talk tomorrow.  But he
will be back with his cool little robots at another meeting this
summer.

So, please bring your discussion topics and things to demo,
and we will have an old-fashioned open mike night tomorrow.
If conversation gets slow, we can head over to Coopersmith's
a little early.

Cheers,
James DeWitt