[NCLUG] SCSI 2 to SCSI 2 adapter?

David Botterill david at davidbotterill.com
Tue May 6 22:58:55 MDT 2003

You might want to try the online Belkin custom cable maker at
http://catalog.belkin.com/templates/catalog/config/customcable/customcable.tem.
Warning!  The site says it works best with only certain versions of
Netscape and Internet exploder.  I tried it with Mozilla 1.3 and it didn't
want to play.

-David