[NCLUG] for sale: linux-capable hardware

Luke Jones luke at frii.com
Mon May 26 13:46:02 MDT 2003

I'm trying to unload some old PCs. I have an E-Machines Celeron 466
with 192 MB and an HP Brio Celeron 400 with 160 MB. Each has a < 10GB
drive and integrated graphics/sound. The Brio is slightly more
expandable. Both have 17" monitors, keyboards, mice, and legal copies
of Win98 (if you're so inclined). Asking $75 each.

I'm also looking to sell my Lexmark Optra Ep laser printer. This is
a small-footprint parallel-interface Optra with the Postscript upgrade,
so it's an excellent printer for a Linux system. The current cartridge
has a few hundred pages on it. I've also got two spare cartridges and a
IEEE 1284 parallel cable. Asking $100 for the whole kit.

I also have a Diamond 56kbps external modem with serial cable, 9/25
adapter. If you want a modem, this is an easy way to avoid winmodems.
Asking $20.

I've also got an assortment of miscellaneous hardware, so drop me a
line if you're curious. (Or wait for the garage sale Saturday.)

If you sent me mail about the books I'm trying to sell, I hope to
respond to you in the next day or so. (Most of you asked *me* to
make an offer, and that takes more work.)

Luke