[NCLUG] SCO Open Letter to the Open Source Community

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Mon Oct 27 01:20:35 MST 2003

On 27 Oct 2003 at 00:36:15, jbass at dmsd.com moved bits on my disk to say:

> and by the way ... public censorship of different view does not build
> a balanced productive membership.

It's not so much that we care to censor your views John... it's just that
you NEVER say anything new. You've spoken your peace about SCO. Now quite
frankly... no one cares what you have to say about the matter because WE
ALL KNOW.

I think it's entirely productive for the membership to request that the
broken record be changed.

> as I said, I have been respectful of this issue in the last couple
> months letting other hateful postings go by without comment.

Really?

Forgive us if we didn't notice that, since you.. you know respond to
EVERY SINGLE EMAIL in a SCO thread, and often numerous times to the same
email.

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft