[NCLUG] new to linux, nclug, etc

Joel Nevison jvnn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 21:20:34 MST 2004

Don't I wish...  it's an internal pci card, no linux drivers available except for one rumored to be dropped at some stage of partial development by the manfuacturer.  As if that wasn't bad enough, I think it 's even a "winmodem."  I considered using an old box running win 95 as a gateway with a proxy server, but it's too slow and I just don't want to maintain windows junk any more.  The two modems I mentioned are 4 port routers with a dsl modem so...
- Joel

Jim Turpin <jim at jimsrevenge.com> wrote:
dunno if your current modem has lan, if it does then just go buy a cheap
router and run them both online at the same time......