[NCLUG] linux distro CDs

Donald A. Syvanen dsyvanen at uschoice.net
Sat Feb 28 21:48:26 MST 2004

Greetings-

>From a google look, the closest place I was able to find, to pick up CDs
from, was a guy in Boulder.  One other option is the Fort Collins
library downtown; it takes about 2 hours for one 650Mb CD and that is
their time limit per day.  If the CD burner is available, they allow Net
downloads.

If you find anyone else in this Fort Collins/Loveland area, please let
me know too.