[NCLUG] Linux Admin Classes at FRCC

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Sat Jan 31 12:08:21 MST 2004

Just for reference, the SAIR books are quite a bit out of date (they are
based of the 2.2.x kernel) and SAIR has been defunct since ~Oct 2001
thanks to their parent company Thomson Learning.  Hopefully they are not
trying to push the certifications of SAIR as well as part of the course
work.  If that is the case, sounds like FRCC might want to get with the
times.

Just my $0.02.

--- Crawford