[NCLUG] Mandrake and graphics card

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Tue Mar 23 17:26:02 MST 2004

Hi Elizabeth,

Sorry I can't help with Mandrake.  If you are used to an RPM based
distribution, you might want to try Fedora.  It is a free, community
supported distribution that many of us have had good luck with.

http://fedora.redhat.com/

Also, I'd suggest installing the RPM version of apt
(and synaptic if you would like a gui) for package management.
It really makes keeping your system up to date easier.

http://freshrpms.net/apt/

Cheers,
James DeWitt