[NCLUG] Gmail Invites

QoDS ec QoDSec at gmail.com
Mon May 10 10:24:43 MDT 2004

please do not buy from ebay, there might be a reason why some might
not be invited. I feel kind of sick at the people who are selling them
on ebay since they are selling what Google has intrused to them. I was
invited to Gmail by google and did not purchace an thing nor sold any.
I was probably one of the first to get the invitation, since i did get
it over 3 weeks ago.

If you did not get invited then wait till it is public and get an
email. Do not pay any money for any invitation or for the email since
it is free. And no i do not have any invites, gave one to my dad and
the other i used to create a backup email for my self.

good luck guys.