[NCLUG] Hacker Hunt

bill thorson bill at tstorms.com
Mon Nov 8 14:56:51 MST 2004

Hi Paul,

Thanks for responding.  I really am looking for strong C/Linux hackers
but may need people for other jobs in the near future.  Keep my email
and contact me when you have moved to Fort Collins or near.  I may
not be around during Thanksgiving but your welcome to email me just
before you come with your schedule and maybe we can talk for a bit.

Bill Thorson