[NCLUG] Python newbie - modules/libraries?

Rich Young rich at experienceplus.com
Mon Nov 22 09:05:26 MST 2004

Thanks, Sean.  I've also discovered there's a set of standard python
modules excluded from some installations, and that there's a project on
sourceforge to provide these missing python libraries.  Except now I
can't seem to find it....

I'm also playing around with DrPython, which bills itself as a
teaching-oriented Python IDE.

I'm Rich Young, and I approved this message.