[NCLUG] Linux Distributions Presentations

Shorter Rankin nighthawk999 at bigvalley.net
Wed Sep 8 02:51:40 MDT 2004

Hi Evelyn,

There still seems to be a missing slide on Tummy Dot Com's presentation on
Linux distros. Slide 17 (img16.html) is about Debian - Slide 18 (img17.html) has
no image - Slide 19 (img18.html) is about KRUD.  And then the next one is about
KRUD Server... Sorry for being such a pest - I'm still curious about the missing
slide. You asked me to email you and I did - twice - but the missing (?) slide is still
missing. Hope to see everybody at the very next meeting...

Thanks, Shorter

Dial Broadband has arrived Nationwide! Up to 5 times faster than traditional dialup connections from $13.33/month! See the demo for yourself at <a href="http://www.BigValley.net">www.BigValley.net</a>