[NCLUG] SuSE Linux 9.0 on a TP600E sound card - no joy FU

nighthawk999 at bigvalley.net nighthawk999 at bigvalley.net
Wed Sep 22 13:37:26 MDT 2004

Follow Up:

Sound is working on ThinkPad 600E... Thanks to all.
I've been trying numerous configurations for months,
nothing worked. Finally found something in the
archives of ALE Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts and it
worked right off the bat.

The 600E has a Crystal Semiconductor CS4610
SoundFusion but you get support for it by
using the generic CS4232 module. I'd tried
that and kept geting 'incorrect parameter'
errors until today.

If anybody is having similar problems,
please email me for suggestions.

Thanks,