[NCLUG] Re: (Google) Sr. Linux Cluster System Admin. & Sr. Software Engineer/Unix System & Network Administrator (2 Job Openings)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Apr 8 16:44:56 MDT 2005

Not at all, sorry.  Hacking Society is not a jobs board, there are plenty
of jobs posting locations that are more appropriate for such a thing.
Also, I know that NCLUG has a jobs board, you should review the web site, I
believe it's linked off that site.

Thanks,
Sean

--
 YOU ARE WITNESSING A FRONT THREE-QUARTER VIEW OF TWO ADULTS SHARING A
 TENDER MOMENT.  -- Gordon Cole, _Twin_Peaks_