[NCLUG] ANN: CLUE InstallFest, 07 May

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Mon Apr 11 10:58:53 MDT 2005

Folks:

Just a month in advance reminder.  CLUE will be hosting an InstallFest
on Saturday, 07 May at DeVry University's Westminster Campus (1870 West
122nd Avenue, Westminster, CO 80234) in room 341 from 10AM to 4PM.

Monitors, keyboards, mice, network cables, and power will be available,
as well ast both wired and wireless network access.

No food or drink (other than in capped bottles) is permitted in the lab.
There is a student commons just down the corridor, so if you want to
bring a lunch, or order out, you can eat there.

If you're an experienced hand at Linux, this is a great opportunity to
help others get their Linux boxen up and running, and ditch Windoze.

Distros to be provided for others to copy include recent versions of
SuSE, CentOS, Fedora, Knoppix, Ubuntu, and Gentoo.  Others can be
provided upon request (please email me directly...if I can find it, I
will attempt to bring it).

Hpoe to see everyone there!

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator/Lackie ;-)