[NCLUG] ANN: NCLUG Hacking Society (every day this week), December 27, 2005

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Tue Dec 27 13:24:52 MST 2005

Hi Siegfried,

I'm not sure you'd get help this week if you attended. It was a pretty
social gathering last night.

You're welcome to attend, of course, I just wanted to make sure you
understood that the chance of getting that done was lower than at a
normal Hacking Society.

Evelyn

* On 2005-12-27 13:14 Siegfried Heintze <siegfried at heintze.com> wrote:
> Sean,
> What about those of us that are sufficiently new to Linux that we are more
> likely to be asking more questions than we can answer? I know these are not
> install fests. I have little project where I am trying to install a modern
> version of linux on antique notebook running Redhat 7.3. Would I be welcome
> to solicit help on this if I came?
>
> Also, is there an address or phone number?
>
> Thanks,
> Siegfried

This email is: [ ] actionable [x] fyi [ ] social
Response needed: [ ] yes [x] up to you [ ] no
Time-sensitive: [ ] immediate [x] soon [ ] none

                            http://www.tummy.com/