[NCLUG] Re: Greeley

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 18 08:33:29 MDT 2005

Greeley has many problems.  From my viewpoint, most of those are
aesthetic.  It's almost illegal to play music there, the stench of the
slaughterhouse can be overwhelming, and downtown is dreary at best.
Also few major employers are actually located there, so it's becoming a
bedroom community for Ft. Collins.

But nobody can afford to live in Boulder.  People have spilled over to
Longmont and Broomfield, both of which are becoming a lot more
expensive.  Now Dacono, Firestone, and Fredrick are becoming pretty
desirable bedroom communities.  Those are nice because they are equally
distant from Denver and Boulder.  Access to Northern Colorado isn't too
bad either.

--
-- Michael Riversong
Teacher, Musician, Bard