[NCLUG] Hacker Hunt II -- The quest continues

bill thorson bill at tstorms.com
Tue Jun 7 14:00:00 MDT 2005

NCLUG'ers,

I'm looking for a few people who are willing to take a risk
and get involved with a Fort Collins startup company.  We have
a good plan and great momentum to lead us to a strong future.
We already have products with plans for more.

We need people who can work very well together with other
talented people but must also be very self directed and self
motivated.  We're looking for leaders that can help drive our
products to market.  We want people who really get excited
about creating something great.

We are looking for the following:

-- C Hackers --
What we're looking for, right now, are two Linux/Unix hackers
with very strong C programming skills.  Of course, other skills
such as linux admin, shell programming, scripting (perl/python)
and database are expected.  These people need to be able to provide
solid input on a project's direction and implementation and should
be capable of becoming project lead.

-- Test Engineer --
This person's responsibilities include performance and regression
testing.  Quality assurance.  Strong scripting per l/python required
and ability to read C a plus.

If your interested then please respond, via email, to:

   hacker-hunt at privacynetworks.com

Thanks for your interest,

Bill Thorson
thorson at privacynetworks.com