[NCLUG] request for membership

Eric Coan eric.coan at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 14:30:58 MDT 2005

Hello Everyone at NCLUG,

    My Name is Eric Coan. I'm a student at CollegeAmerica I have
attended the last couple of your meetings at our campus and have learned
quite a bit. I would like to ever so humbly request membership to your
club. Should you accept, I do hope the hazing process will be mild and
merciful. Perhaps in order to prove my dedication I could install Gentoo
on a 8MB 486 while being given nothing but Mountain Dew and Twinkies to
survive on during the month long install process. In all seriousness
though I look forward to the next meeting and bid you all a pleasant day.

Regards,
Eric Coan

P.S. Does anyone know of a good resource I can refer to in order to get
sshd to load? It keeps complaining that it can't find the needed
encryption keys, although I believe I have generated them properly. Thanks