[NCLUG] request for membership

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Mon Oct 3 14:56:22 MDT 2005

RE: sshd not starting... check the file permissions I'll bet that you
don't have the correct user owning the files.

Hope this helps...
---Jeff

Jeffrey D. Means                                   meaje at meanspc.com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                       http://www.meanspc.com/
Custom Web Development For Your Needs.                 (970)308-1298

- The stupidity of a stupid person is exercised in a restricted
field; the stupidity of an intelligent individual has a much broader
diffusion, and far greater effect, aided  as it is by the element
of surprise.

- WTO + WIPO = DMCA? http://www.anti-dmca.org
- Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org
= This is not about Napster or DVDs. It's about your Freedom.
http://www.anti-dmca.org

My Public PGP Key ID is: 0x81F00126
and available via:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x81F00126