[NCLUG] request for membership

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Oct 3 18:56:57 MDT 2005

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 02:30:58PM -0600, Eric Coan wrote:
>club. Should you accept, I do hope the hazing process will be mild and

Yeah, it's nothing like that.  Welcome to the group.

>P.S. Does anyone know of a good resource I can refer to in order to get
>sshd to load? It keeps complaining that it can't find the needed
>encryption keys, although I believe I have generated them properly. Thanks

Well, searching for the error message you get, usually quoted, in google is
usually a pretty good place to start.  Also searching in
http://google.com/linux is useful.  Also, that's part of what this group
can help with, why don't you give us some more information?  What happens
if you run "sshd -d" or "sshd -ddd"?

Thanks,
 It often shows a fine command of a language to say nothing.
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/