[NCLUG] parallel processing users?

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Sat Oct 15 23:44:49 MDT 2005

I'll second this motion for a discussion on clusters.

:)
Jeff

Jeffrey D. Means                                   meaje at meanspc.com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                       http://www.meanspc.com/
Custom Web Development For Your Needs.                 (970)308-1298

- Everything in moderation including moderation. - Unknown

My Public PGP Key ID is: 0x81F00126
and available via:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x81F00126