[NCLUG] Wanted: Modems for GNU Boxes

jeff jeff at themoes.org
Mon Apr 3 21:27:51 MDT 2006

Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 09:06:24PM -0600, jeff wrote:
>
>>howardcliff at comcast.net wrote:
>>
>>>Jeff:
>>>Could you use internal modems as well?
>>
>>Well, if they aren't windmodems, ya.
>

> I might have a couple internal nonwin modems to offer, if you'll be at
> the HS meeting tomorrow night.
>
> I'm not sure whether they're winmodems at the moment.

K. Bring 'em by and I'll try to make it there. These boxes don't have
ISA though. So the older the better, but not /that/ old. ;)

Thanks,

-Jeff

P.S. Here's an article that 'splains a bit about the rez:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A49822-2004Oct20?language=printer

P.P.S. Village Earth is trying to get an Appropriate Technologies wiki
rolling if anyone around here is interested:
http://wiki.villageearth.org