[NCLUG] iptables ssh protection, but with Linksys WRT54G DD-WRT?

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Wed Apr 12 16:10:25 MDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 03:36:14PM -0600, siegfried wrote:
> Ohhh -- sorry I missed the Nclug meeting last night! After chatting on IRC
> yesterday I thought the topic was linux instead of network security and
> decided not to go. Someone said the web site said the topic was still
> "linux".

That was me that mentioned the website listed the topic as "Linux".
Someone else indicated that the topic, as announced on the mailing list,
was network security, and that the website apparently hadn't been
updated.  Sorry 'bout my part in the confusion.

Ben Franklin: "As we enjoy great Advantages from the Inventions of
others we should be glad of an Opportunity to serve others by any
Invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously."