[NCLUG] See you later

Paul Wehr wehrp at mac.com
Sun Aug 6 10:54:13 MDT 2006

I just wanted to drop a quick note of thanks to all the NCLUG
participants on the mailing list and meeting attendees.

Thanks for enhancing my Linux experience. To be honest, as a "slow
follower," I haven't been particularly active at the meetings nor
have I attending any of the Hacking Society meetings. My skill level
is still rather limited.

Yet, I've gained a lot from just watching and listening. I'll never
be on the bleeding edge, but I'll learn enough to accomplish my goals.

Special thanks to "Danger Jim" for all the organizing of the
meetings, locations, equipment, and the occasional unruly participant.

My wife and I are going to be out of the country for a couple of
years  but I'll still be able to listen in to the list. I'll be able
to reach my Linux box--running in a closet in my basement here and
I'll manage a couple of web sites from across the sea.

Thanks again people.
--
Paul Wehr
wehrp at mac.com