[NCLUG] Computer stuff needs new home!

James Cizek jcizek at yuma.acns.ColoState.EDU
Tue Aug 29 14:37:23 MDT 2006

I have the following items that need a new home. I'm looking for a 250+ GB IDE drive... maybe someone wanna trade for some of this stuff? Or knock a few bucks off the drive in exchange for some of this??

-->Meridian CDNET Universal 7 standalone CDROM server. Has a bunch of cdrom drives in it and an RJ45 ether jack on back. Don't have the manual but i think you can still D/L it from Meridian.

-->Saitek Rumble Force Joystick (big joystick with lots and lots of buttons and stuff!!) Joystick connector (not usb)

-->Suncom Joystick. Simple small joystick with suction cups on bottom. Joystick connector (not usb)

-->HP Powerwise 2100 UPS. This is a MONSTER UPS for home!!! It's about 10 inches sqaure and 30 inches long. The battery tray is a seperate box that takes about 9 (i think) small standard UPS batteries (small size as APC home units use) It needs new batteries but the UPS works perfect!!

-->WYSE vt100 serial terminal.

-->T1 modem. Don't know much about it other than it works fine!!

Make me an offer on anything, trade me a drive, just take it!! Just help me get it outta my garage, I need the space!!! 8-)

I have some other non-computer things (ham radio things, water pumps etc...) for sale/trade/get them outta my garage if your interested please contact me off list.

Can arrange to meet you in Fort Collins or you can come out to my house in Wellington and look at anything you wish.
  -James Cizek