[NCLUG] Speakers for 2007?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Dec 14 10:06:57 MST 2006

We're nearly half full with speakers for 2007.  I just added someone to talk
about the OLPC, since Jon's generated so much interest this last Tuesday.
I thought I'd ask and see if there's anyone that people particularly want
to have speak coming up, or topics you'd like to have covered.  We have
topics currently up through June:

    June 12, 2007       One Laptop Per Child - Jordan Crouse
    May 8, 2007         Short Topics and Quick Demos - NCLUGgers
    April 10, 2007      Virtual Private Networks - Sean Reifschneider, Tummy.com
    March 13, 2007      Bacula Network Backup Software - Warren Turkal
    February 13, 2007   Asterisk Phone systems - Warren Turkal, Sean Reifschneider
    January 9, 2007     Introduction to Ubuntu Linux - Joey Stanford, Ubuntu Linux

 "Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo."
                 -- H. G. Wells