[NCLUG] No takers?

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Mon Dec 18 18:20:29 MST 2006

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 05:26:52PM -0700, Mica Fine wrote:
> Quite the lack of response to my trade offer. I gather the items I am
> offering are not usefull in any way? May I have a pit of input as to the
> seeming futulity of the offer I made?

I suspect that the specificity of your requirements for what we could
offer in trade is prohibitive.  I probably don't have anything that fits
your requirements, though if I did (and it wasn't currently being used)
I'd probably be happy to trade.  I just haven't had a chance to go
through some boxes of stuff to see if any of it fits, especially since
it's difficult to motivate myself for the search when I might end up
discovering that the effort is wasted since I probably don't have stuff
that meets your needs.

I'll get around to it eventually, though, as long as you don't announce
before then that you've already made the trade with someone else.