[NCLUG] help finding documentation for unique cluster setup

DJ Eshelman djsbignews at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 12:40:14 MDT 2006

Sounds like fun.  I've had a similar project on the backburner for months -
I had bought a book on it - The Linux Enterprise Cluster by Karl Kopper (I
got it at Barnes and Noble if I recall correctly).  But honestly, I haven't
had the time to fully dive into it...

I'm curious to see your progress, however.  I'm swimming in a mountain of
'commodity' equiptment - it'd be a shame to just put it all in a landfill,
but individually, a Celeron 500 processor doesn't amount to much these days
:)

-DJ