[NCLUG] help finding documentation for unique cluster setup

Mike Jensen thejent at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:11:43 MDT 2006

Sorry to spam the good guys at NCLUG....just thought I would let you know I
have done a lot of digging and based on what I found it looks like PVFS2 and
Lustre are really the only projects that can satasfy my goals.  I have found
some documentation and am going to give it a shot.  I will start trying
stuff on monday, I will let you know if I have any more questions.

Has anyone worked with PVFS2 or Lustre?  Any tips suggestions?  Any good
documentation you found?