[NCLUG] database resources online

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Mon Mar 6 14:21:31 MST 2006

Oh, the poor lady...  Getting her up to speed quickly will be next to
impossible, but if she really wants to understand the internals of DBMS then
having a look at the developer docs at mysql.com will get her started asking
the right questions.  In any case thats where I started in my quest for
knowledge on DBMS.

--Jeff

Jeffrey D. Means                                   meaje at meanspc.com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                       http://www.meanspc.com/
Custom Web Development For Your Needs.                 (970)308-1298

- The stupidity of a stupid person is exercised in a restricted
field; the stupidity of an intelligent individual has a much broader
diffusion, and far greater effect, aided  as it is by the element
of surprise.

My Public PGP Key ID is: 0x81F00126
and available via:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x81F00126