[NCLUG] Re: Network Driver?

Rich Young rich at experienceplus.com
Fri Mar 17 13:41:43 MST 2006

Bob-
	Thanks for the advice.  Now that you mention it, the onboard
sound doesn't work either, though I'm not particularly bothered by that
problem.  Network is a need, sound is a want ;^)

I think I have a 3Com NIC I can use, and you're right - it's probably a
lot simpler that way.  I'll put a sound card in while I've got the box
open.

--Rich